At Dean’s Landscaping, we offer landscape maintenance packages for residential estates. Dean’s Landscaping has many years of experience in residential landscape maintenance.
We strive to exceed your expectations for your property and maintain your landscaping to reach its fullest potential.
– Deep clean crisp edges
– Thorough cleaning of sticks, weeds, winter debris
– Trim and cut back any grasses or perennials
– Trimming of landscape plants and ornamental trees
– Spraying or hand pulling weeds
– Apply pre-emergent herbicide (weed preventer)
– Apply plant fertilizer in beds to improve and extend life of plants
– Install natural Hardwood Gold Mulch (other varieties and colors are available upon request)
– Floral displays for flower pots and planting beds to provide annual color
– Pruning of any ornamental trees and shrubs, twice per year or per the contract
– Winter rejuvenation pruning of trees and shrubs that have overgrown their space
– Clean-up and removal of leaves and debris located throughout the property
– Cut back perennials and ornamental grasses
– Prune any trees or shrubs as necessary
– Slice seeding/over-seeding to encourage new growth or thicken existing lawn
– Aeration of existing lawn to reduce compaction
– Complete renovation includes grading of lawn and sod or seed installation
Sign Up For Special Offers!
We would like to thank you and your crew for the great work you did installing the concrete & landscaping our back yard. The sod looks even better than the rest of the lawn! Thanks for the outstanding job!